Full-Stack Web Developer
We are on the lookout for a highly motivated and diligent coding superstar to expand our current development team to work on bespoke client applications, internal projects, extending our core platforms and providing development support for new and existing clients of Neon Digital.
The right candidate will have extensive experience working with end-to-end programming technologies. Specifically HTML, CSS, JS, Laravel (PHP) and MySQL. We want to know you can put together a website and hopefully you’ll also be able to show us 1 or 2 you prepared earlier.
As part of our development team we of course value collaboration and teamwork, a give-and-take approach that benefits us and the clients we work with.
Our technical requirements to meet the role are
- Good working knowledge of front-end programming. HTML, CSS and JS
- Good working knowledge of back-end programming. Laravel (PHP) and MySQL
- Knowledge of secure programming techniques
- Comfortable with GitHub and version control processes
- Willingness to explore and adapt your approach to the end goal
Our culture-fit requirements are
- Strong communicator, good listener yet able to speak up when needed
- Able to work effectively at home as we are a remote company
- Ability to time manage project and tasks
- We’re a positive bunch, it would be great if you are too
And bonus points will be awarded if you have
- Experience with our chosen frameworks. Tailwind.css, Vue.js and Nuxt.js
- Experience with or at least a strong appreciation for the importance of UI in web applications
- Knowledge of composer and how to create composer packages
- Exposure to writing unit and feature tests, even more points for TDD
- Previous experience working with e-commerce. In-house or agency level
- Able to semi-regularly drive to Chelmsford for company meetings, workshops and social events
What Neon can do for you
- Flexible working hours between 8am to 6pm
- Working remotely
- 20 days off plus 8 bank holidays
- Company contributed pension
- Regular team building and staff social events
- Our salary compensation varies by experience. But rest assured we’re not shy about incentivising great talent.
To apply please email us at email@example.com with your CV and a brief explanation of why we’d be crazy not to snap you up.